Even More in 2010!
Check out our big list of 2009 activities! We also kept up our communications services, including e-news to over 2,000 activists and a weekly talk show 7-8 AM on KNON radio, 89.3 FM.
We stood up for workers rights in North Texas, and we participated in all the national campaigns!
We could do even more in 2010, with more participation and more resources.
Our annual fund drive is upon us and we'd like everyone to renew their memberships.
- Individuals: $25/year
- Groups smaller than 1,000: $100/year
- Larger groups: $1,000/year
Send checks to "North Texas Jobs with Justice," Box 225822, Dallas TX 75222 or pay on line on our web site
We'll keep up the good work on the jobs crisis, health care, Employee Free Choice Act, and whatever comes up on workers rights!
- Regular 2nd Wednesday planning session (everybody invited) 7 PM January 13 at 2218 E Main in Grand Prairie
- Carry our "Jobs Now!" demands in MLK activities, especially the Fort Worth march on January 18
- Register voters for the upcoming Texas primaries. Deadline for registration is February 1.
- Workers Rights Board hearing on the jobs crisis, February 12